Welcome to The Best Water Park in Bangalore - Wonderla Bengaluru!
The loudest, craziest, and the most amazing part of town. This simply is not just any amusement park in Bangalore, but a world of breath-taking charm. It’s a place to celebrate the smaller moments and share big wonders. Get on one of the 60+ exhilarating rides, or simply laze by the pool under the bright sun. But whatever you do, here, everybody gets to enjoy a wonderful time together by the end of the day. And that's why we are touted as the best Amazement Park in India!
The Rides of Change
Looking for fun things to do in Bangalore today? There’s no better place to experience something new together than Wonderla Bengaluru! Make sure you check out our water rides, land rides and our most thrilling attractions in Bangalore.
Keep a keen eye out for timings of various other fun programs across the park – be it the next wave at the Wave Pool, or the next dance at the Rain Disco, or the next show at the Adventures of Chikku. Your visit should be a non-stop fun ride.
We're sure you'll love all our rides, but there are some that HAVE to experience. Make sure that experience thrill at it's peak with these rides, only at our water park in Bangalore!
RECOIL- Experience a new dimension of thrill, defy gravity at 80 kmph.
KORNETO - A thrilling water slide in Bangalore like you’ve never seen before.
Also experience thrill on rides like Insanity, Maverick, Y-scream, Boomerang, Harakiri and Twisters.
Getting Closer, Safer
- Wear UV protective sunglasses and sunscreen with SPF15 or higher.
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times
- If you’re accompanied by children, make sure that they know how to contact you
- Maintain discipline in the ride queue area
- Pools are shallow. DO NOT dive
- Pregnant women, heart patients, people who have undergone surgeries in the recent past, people with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast/high-thrill rides
- Wear nylon or synthetic clothes inside the park. Do not wear loose garments like sarees, dupattas, burqas etc., for your own safety
- Please follow safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and instructions displayed near the rides.
Dress Up for Wonderla Amusement Park In Bangalore
To ensure that the water used in our various water rides in Bangalore is clean and hygienic, we enforce a strict dress code.
- Always wear apparel made of Nylon or 100% synthetic material (t-shirts, shorts, bermudas, three-fourths, or swimsuits)
- Sarees, churidars/salwars, dupatta, formal pants, shirts, burkhas/ purdahs, school uniforms, denim (jeans and three-fourth jeans), cargos etc. are not permitted in the water rides of our amusement park in Bangalore. Almost all our rides involve motion/moving parts. That’s why we request our guests to refrain from wearing long or loose garments like Saree/Dupatta/Shawls/Scarves/ Hijab/Mafta/Habit etc. in any of the rides, as it could lead to potential harm to themselves or others.
- In case you are not wearing or carrying garments that fit the bill, we have alternative arrangements. You could purchase Nylon/Synthetic clothes at stores in the park (A Pair of Tshirt & Shorts start at INR 150. All costumes are available at nominal prices) near the changing room/locker area at a nominal price.
Thrill Around a Table
PARK VIEW RESTAURANT IN BANGALORE
Start the day with a traditional spread of South Indian breakfast specials. Located at the entrance.
CHILLIES RESTAURANT IN BANGALORE
Located at a nodal point just after the entry into the park, Chillies is designed to offer a wide selection of food ranging from quick bites to meal options of biryanis and combos with Noodles & Manchurian.
GREENS RESTAURANT IN BANGALORE
Pure Vegetarian Restaurant in Bangalore offering varied cuisines covering Indian, Chinese & fast food goodies like grilled sandwiches.
WAVES RESTAURANT IN BANGALORE
Overlooking the Wave Pool, it offers combo meals with kebabs & biryani along with other tongue-tingling North Indian meal combos.
COURTYARD RESTAURANT IN BANGALORE
Enjoy an exquisite selection of Indian & Oriental cuisines from Courtyard Restaurant in Bangalore. It is lauded for its mouth-burning spices and complex flavour pairings.
CRAZY PIZZA IN BANGALORE
A Pizzeria in Bangalore that swears by "Best ingredients to make the best Pizzas'; serves some of the most scintillating Pizzas inside the park.
Ride Down the Memory Lane
When you make memories together, it is only fair you get to take them home. Shop for souvenirs, toys and more, at our stores at our water park in Bangalore.
Get your moments of rush clicked and framed for life, on rides like Recoil, Wondersplash, Dungeon Ride and more!
Capture your moment every time you make a splash at any water ride, with Digiphoto!
Handy Tips, just for You!
• FASTRACK: Buy/upgrade to a Fastrack ticket to skip the long queue and get to the rides faster.
• EZ PAY: Keep your wallet safe and pay with rechargeable EZ Pay at Wonderla.
• LOCKERS: Keep your possessions and valuables safe and enjoy rides with no worries.
• WHEELCHAIR/PRAM: We provide wheelchairs/prams as and when needed, but you are always welcome to bring your own.
• LOST AND FOUND: It’s pretty easy to lose things when you’re lost in thrill. Claim your lost belongings here.
• FIRST AID: Rest assured, we’re equipped to handle all emergencies at any moment of time.
For a list of all facilities available at the park, visit the Facilities page here.