Wonderla park is filled with fun rides and attractions, and following these simple tips can help you ensure that your visit is as safe & fun as it can be.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Light-colored clothes are best to help reflect the sun.
- Wear UV protective sunglasses and sunscreen with SPF15 or higher.
- Don’t wait too late to hydrate. Drink water before you get going and before you get thirsty.
- If you are visiting with a child make sure he/she knows how to contact you if they get lost. Put a note in his/her pocket with phone numbers and names to contact.
- Maintain discipline in ride queue area and don’t jump the cue. It will make sure that everyone enjoys the ride equally well.
- Pools are shallow. Please do not dive into pools.
- Please avoid pushing one another in the ride areas or inside the park in general. It’s dangerous for everyone.
- Pregnant Women, heart patients, persons with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast/adventurous rides.
- Please follow safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and instructions displayed near the rides.