Duties & Responsibilities:
KRA#1: DRIVING PARK FOOTFALLS
- Drive implementation of the various Brand Marketing Initiatives at the park level – coordinate with internal & external stake-holders, ensure executional excellence in terms of timeline and adherence to the budget
- Propose and implement impactful park promotional initiatives as may be required time-to-time in coordination with the brand marketing team to ensure park footfall targets are met
- Project planning for each event, including budgeting and monitoring against plan; leading the team on the ground for setup on the day of an event etc.
- Continuously Monitor and report impact of the initiatives. Improve effectiveness of the activations through mid-course correction, incorporation of learnings from past activities
KRA#3: DRIVE LOCAL BRANDING EFFORTS
- Undertake park branding activities – printing/procurement/changeover of park collaterals, shop branding etc. in coordination with park operations team
- Identify long-term branding opportunities, propose & secure budget, execute in coordination with brand marketing & branch teams. Continuously track impact & take appropriate improvement actions
- Identify & develop alliances with local level partners for co-marketing initiatives
- Provide support in execution of other activations as per requirement from the branch team
KRA#3: EFFICIENCY IN MARKETING PROCESSES
- Develop Business relationships with local Media, OOH, Activation, Printing Partners and customers, demonstrating both integrity and professionalism at all times
- Manage day-to-day coordination with local vendors – negotiate rates, preparation of work orders & release orders, Verifying & processing bills, Payment follow-up etc.
- Establish and prepare guidelines/SOPs for Events Management process & procedure, will be responsible for managing the company's events and promotions.
- Manage Monthly reporting - Submit month-wise provision to finance department, Prepare month wise spend reports for the park and present to senior management
- Drive continuous performance enhancement – quality of output and delivery timeline – by assessing issues and removing roadblocks
- KRA#4: COMPETITION MONITORING
- Constantly monitor and gather intelligence on activities of local level competitor and players in the similar category (entertainment). Prepare periodic reports and share with HQ and local team
- Proven working involvement with computerized marketing
- Solid information on site examination instruments
- Up-to-date with the most recent patterns and best practices in internet advertising and estimation.
- Data Collection and Analysis
- A team player with leadership skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Editing and writing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analyse the weekly foot fall trend by customer segment & by market
- Evaluation of Activity / Special Project progress and impact on footfalls. Update corporate marketing team on the same, suggest modification on activity plan if required
- Prepare monthly marketing activity update for the Mktg Review and branch meeting
- Analysis of Footfall trends for the month, key gaps and action plan to recover the nos
- Analysis of activities implemented in the month - plan vs actual, What Worked, What didn't work etc.
- Review & prepare 3 month rolling Activation Calendar
- Send accounting provisions -30th and 1st of every month
- Media experience (ATL & BTL), Local media knowledge (PR and Crisis management), Events idea, Social Media marketing