Business Unit: Wonderla Resort, Bengaluru
Department: F&B Production
Qualification: B.H.M/Diploma or any degree/without degree
Experience: 5 - 8 years (Only Male)
Report To: HOD
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To maintain good standards of hygiene in the unit and enforce strict health and hygiene standards.
- To ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
- To assist with menu planning and costing.
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations.
- To provide innovative menu ideas.
- To order food necessary for chosen menu as required by the head chef.
- To accurately cost dishes for budgeting information.
- To control production to eliminate waste.
- To allocate the duty schedule of junior kitchen staff.
- Maintain records of prepared food and managed inventory.
- North Indian Cook
- Formal training in Culinary Arts.
- Ability to speak, read, analyse and interpret standard of performance manuals, technical procedures, manual or statutory regulations.
- Basic computer skills & knowledge in Property Management Software (PMS).