Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with process chemists and control engineers to ensure the process plant is set up to provide maximum output levels and efficient running of the production facility
- Design plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account
- Set up scale-up and scale-down processes, including making appropriate changes, to equipment design and configuration
- Design, install and commission new production plants, including monitoring developments and troubleshooting
- Ensure that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Strategic Skills