Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the operation, maintenance, manpower and financial planning for the Electrical department.
- Managing the equipment and machinery to be always in excellent condition, safe and systematic with better uptime
- Initiate, implement and ensure proper methods for optimizing energy conservation, maintenance & operation cost
- Must always remain communicative and be responsible for all activities and works under the Electrical department
- Effective planning, preventive maintenance, testing and other related are thoroughly carried out as per schedule
- Manage the recruitment, training and induction programs for the Electrical team
- Ensure reports are generated as per timelines and provide accurate & necessary information to higher management for an efficient system
- Effective budgeting, execution and staff schedules to maximize operational effectiveness and minimize cost.
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management