Business Unit: Wonderla Resort, Bengaluru
Department: F&B Service
Qualification: B.H.M/Diploma or any degree
Experience: 1-3 years (Only Male)
Report To: HOD
Duties & Responsibilities:
Efficiency and obediance
- Responsible for efficient work in work areas.
- Be obedient with superiors and treat colleagues fairly
- Be polite to guest and have good manners
- Filling the absence of staff needed
- Should be abe to work under pressure and for long periods of time
- Should have good personal grooming quaity.
- Responsible for providing hygienic service to guest.
- Must and should take daily bath and properly shave.
- Be presentable in front of the guests.
- Come to duty punctualy with proper grooming
- Cordial behaviour with staffs and guest
- Be responsible for the mis en place and mis en secene
- Check all the f&b outlets including floor pantries and floors
- Greet the guest with a smile and present the menu
- Inform the guest about our specialty and make up-sells
- Good commutation with guest and making sure to provide assistance for all their queries
- Good coordination with kitchen staff
- Must have good menu knowledge
- Good eye contact and body language
- Make sure of proper clearance and closing
- Make sure of proper inventory and breakage
- Be well aware of our property
- Skilled in F&B service
- Must have a good knowledge of the menu
- Be familiar with the operating sales
- Should have knowledge about wines and liquors
- Should be familiar with updates about the property
- Ability to speak, read, analyse and interpret standard of performance manuals, technical procedures, manual or statutory regulations.
- Basic computer skills & knowledge in Property Management Software (PMS).