Qualification: B.H.M/Diploma Or Any Degree / Without Degree
Experience: 4-6 years (Only Male)
Department: F&B Production
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Commis II have to responsible for the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Support the Demi Chef de Partie or Commis I in the daily operation and work.
- Work according to the menu specifications by the Jr. Sous Chef / Chef de Partie.
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel.
- Control food stock and food wastages in his section.
- Prepare the daily “mis-en-place” and food production in the dedicated sections & follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements and cleanliness.