Qualification: B.H.M/Diploma Or Any Degree/ Without Degree
Experience: 7 to 8 years (Only Male )
Department: F&B Production
- North Indian Cook
- Formal training in Culinary Arts.
- Ability to speak, read, analyse, and interpret standard of performance manuals, technical procedures, manual or statutory regulations.
- Basic computer skills & Knowledge in Property Management Software (PMS).
Duties & Responsibilities
- To maintain good standards of hygiene in the unit and enforce strict health and hygiene standards.
- To ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
- To assist with menus planning and costing
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- To provide innovative menu ideas
- To order food necessary for chosen menu as required by the head chef
- To accurately cost dishes for budgeting information
- To control production to eliminate waste
- To allocate the duty schedule of the junior kitchen staff
- Maintained records of prepared food and managed inventory