Business Unit: Wonderla Resort, Bangalore
Department: F&B Service
Qualification: B.H.M / Diploma Or Any Degree
Report To Operation Head
- 8-12 years
- Knowledge of local Language is mandatory
- More Preference to below age of 35 yrs
- Responsible for overseeing the operational aspects of food and beverage department to meet budgeted revenue & expenditure.
- Should have good & proven customer service, problem-solving, leadership, Organizational and Managerial skills.
- Should have good proven exposure in operating F&B Outlets like multi Cuisine Restaurant, Lounge Bar & Banquet.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource Modeling, leadership technique and coordination of people and resource during large events.
- Understands that satisfy this work value are results oriented and allow employees to use their strongest abilities, giving them a feeling of accomplishment. Corresponding needs are ability utilization and achievement.
- Ensure that all standards operating procedures for revenue and cost control are consistently utilized
- Work towards the highest levels of customer satisfaction as indicated through feedbacks. Responsible for maintaining cordial relations with large corporate clients to assure satisfactory service. Overseeing bookings for banquets.
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Co-ordination with Executive Chef to design exceptional menus, and continuously make necessary improvements in Restaurant, Banquet and Bar Menu.
- Good knowledge in inventory management, MIS, monthly reports.
- Should have knowledge in WINHMS or IDS Software.
- Communication skills.
- Collaboration skills
- Team Handling
- Commanding Skills
- Supervising Skills