Business Unit: Senior Assistant – Guest Relation
Department: Business Development
Qualification: BBA, BA, B.com / MBA
Experience - 6 months to 1 year
Report to: Department Head
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guest while checkout.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
- Have up to date information on Park and their facilities.
- Providing excellent customer service as per standards.
- Maintain up-to-date information Park rates, current promotions, offers and packages
- Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
- Ensure that all check-in and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Should be able to handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
- Must be guest service focused and a team player.
- Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Guest service
- People Management