General Tips for your Visit to Wonderla Park Bangalore
- Take breaks - stop before you get too tired.
- Do not force others to take a ride
- Don't run inside the park
- Most of the pools are shallow; don't dive in the pools
- Guests with medical conditions should avoid rides that might impact their health.
- Parents are adviced to pay special attention to the children. Children should be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Follow height restrictions for the rides - they are for your safety.
- Remain in the ride until it comes to a complete stop at the unloading point. If a ride stops temporarily due to mechanical failure, stay seated and wait for the ride to start up again or for an operator to give you further instructions.
- Our staff is always available for help.