Cancellation & Reschedule
|Manage Resort Booking|
|Manage Park Booking|
To reschedule or cancel park bookings:
Resort Cancellation and Reschedule Policy:
- Cancellations or modifications must be done 24 hours before Check-in, to avoid a cancellation fee.
Park Cancellation and Reschedule Policy:
- There will be no charges for modification, however, any change in ticket rate on account of park location change or weekday to weekend change or category change, a difference amount will be charged. Conversely, there will be no refund of the difference amount.
- You can modify your bookings before 12 AM, one day prior to the original booking date. You will have a validity of 90 days for postponing.
- Note: Modification of your tickets will be allowed free of charge only once per booking.
Partial and Full Cancellation Policy
- If you wish to cancel your booking before 48 hours of visit, 95% of the original amount will be refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your booking within 48 hours of visit, 85% of the original amount will be refunded.
- Above rates will also be applicable for partial cancellation.
- There will be no refund in the case of no show after 9 AM on the day of visit or after the date of visit.