Safety Tips for Your Visit to Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad
Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad is filled with fun rides and attractions. Follow these simple tips to ensure that your visit is as safe and fun as it can be.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Light-coloured clothes are preferred because they reflect the heat.
- Wear UV protective sunglasses and sunscreen with SPF15 or higher.
- Don’t wait too long to hydrate yourself. Drink water before you get going and before you get thirsty.
- If you are visiting with a child make sure he/she knows how to contact you if they get lost. Put a note in his/her pocket with phone numbers and names to contact.
- Maintain discipline in the ride queue area and don’t jump the queue. It will make sure that everyone enjoys the ride equally well.
- The pools are shallow. Please do not dive into the pools.
- Please avoid pushing one another in the ride areas or inside the park in general. It’s dangerous for everyone.
- Pregnant women, heart patients, persons with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast/adventurous rides.
- Please follow the safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and instructions displayed near the rides.