Wonderla Amusement Park, Hyderabad is filled with fun rides and attractions. Follow these simple tips to ensure that your visit is as safe and fun as it can be.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Light-coloured clothes are preferred because they reflect the heat.
- Wear UV protective sunglasses and sunscreen with SPF15 or higher.
- Don’t wait too long to hydrate yourself. Drink water before you get going and before you get thirsty.
- If you are visiting with a child make sure he/she knows how to contact you if they get lost. Put a note in his/her pocket with phone numbers and names to contact.
- Maintain discipline in the ride queue area and don’t jump the queue. It will make sure that everyone enjoys the ride equally well.
- The pools are shallow. Please do not dive into the pools.
- Please avoid pushing one another in the ride areas or inside the park in general. It’s dangerous for everyone.
- Pregnant women, heart patients, persons with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast/adventurous rides.
- Please follow the safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and instructions displayed near the rides.