Welcome to Wonderla Kochi!
The loudest, craziest, and the most amazing part of town. Wonderla Kochi simply is not just an amusement park, but a world of breath-taking charm. It’s a place to celebrate the smaller moments and share big wonders. Get on one of the 50+ exhilarating rides, or simply laze by the pool under the bright sun. But whatever you do, here, everybody gets a little closer. And that is why we are the best Water and Amusement Park in Kerala.
The Rides of Change
There’s no better place to experience something new together. Make sure you check out our most thrilling attractions, our water rides and land rides.
Keep a keen eye out for timings of various other fun programs across the park – be it the next wave at the Wave Pool, or the next dance at the Rain Disco, or the next show at the Adventures of Chikku. Your visit should be a non-stop fun ride.
We're sure you'll love all our rides, but there are some that you HAVE to experience. We make sure that you experience thrill at its peak with these rides.
FLASH TOWER - Experience sky-high to ground zero in seconds.
EQUINOX 360 - A new dimension of thrill in town.
RECOIL - Enjoy India’s first ever reverse looping Roller Coaster.
Also experience the thrill on rides like Wonder Splash, Super Jumper, Boomeran and Maverick.
Getting Closer, Safer
- Wear UV protective sunglasses and sunscreen with SPF15 or higher.
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times
- If you’re accompanied by children, make sure that they know how to contact you
- Maintain discipline in the ride queue area
- Pools are shallow. DO NOT dive
- Pregnant women, heart patients, people who have undergone surgeries in the recent past, people with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast/high-thrill rides
- Wear nylon or synthetic clothes inside the park. Do not wear loose garments like sarees, dupattas, burqas, etc for your own safety
- Please follow safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and instructions displayed near the rides.
Dress Up for Wonderla
To ensure that the water used in our various water rides is clean and hygienic, we enforce a strict dress code.
- Always wear apparel made of Nylon or 100% synthetic material (t-shirts, shorts, bermudas, three-fourths, or swim suits)
- Sarees, churidars/salwars, dupatta, formal pants, shirts, burkhas/ purdahs, school uniforms, denims (jeans and three-fourth jeans), cargos etc. are not permitted in the water rides. Almost all our rides involve motion/moving parts. That’s why we request our guests to refrain from wearing long or loose garments like Saree/Dupatta/Shawls/Scarves/ Hijab/Mafta/Habit etc. in any of the rides, as it could lead to potential harm to themselves or others.
- In case you are not wearing or carrying garments that fit the bill, You could purchase Nylon/Synthetic clothes (A pair of T-shirt & Shorts start at INR 150.) from the stores in the park near the changing room/locker area at a nominal price.
Ride Down the Memory Lane
When you make memories together, it is only fair you get to take them home. Shop for souvenirs, toys and more, at our stores.
Get your moments of rush clicked and framed for life, on rides like Recoil, Wonder splash, and more!
Capture your moment every time you make a splash at any water ride, with Digiphoto!
Handy Tips, just for You
Here are some tips to make your Wonderla experience even better!
• FASTRACK: Buy/upgrade to a Fastrack ticket to skip the long queue and get to the rides faster.
• EZ PAY: Keep your wallet safe and pay with rechargeable EZ Pay at Wonderla.
• LOCKERS: Keep your possessions and valuables safe and enjoy rides with no worries.
• WHEELCHAIR/PRAM: We provide wheelchairs/prams as and when needed, but you are always welcome to bring your own.
• LOST AND FOUND: It’s pretty easy to lose things when you’re lost in thrill. Claim your lost belongings here.
• FIRST AID: Rest assured, we’re equipped to handle all emergencies at any moment of time.
For a list of all facilities available at the park, visit the Facilities page here.