Business Unit: Wonderla Resort, Bengaluru
Department: F&B Production
Qualification: B.H.M/Diploma or any degree/without degree
Experience: 4-6 years (Only Male)
Report To: HOD
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Commis II, you are responsible for the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Support the Demi Chef de Partie or Commis I in the daily operation and work.
- Work according to the menu specifications by the Jr. Sous Chef / Chef de Partie.
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel.
- Control food stock and food wastages in his section.
- Prepare the daily “mis-en-place” and food production in the dedicated sections. Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements and cleanliness.
- South Indian Cook